Looking for people to play with that don’t take it to serious
Returning player to DBD looking for some memers to mess around with have fun and just banter
discord DumbDweet
add me if your down to meme around
Returning player to DBD looking for some memers to mess around with have fun and just banter
discord DumbDweet
add me if your down to meme around
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m game. I sent you a request. But I’m old and new haha. Old in body, newish to dbd but not fun if you can’t talk to anyone. I’m a goober and love good jokes memes of all type. I don’t get offended which is rare these days. Love dark humor. Anyway. Daauntless on discord which is about 5 mins old so idk how all this works. Darkarchon76 on Xbox for dbd
.