How does this not work
Okay I can see hatch or I'll simply see a pallet in chase and SPAM the button to go to hatch or pull down the pallet and guess what nope doesn't work I get hit even though I've both tried just pressing the button and spamming it so I don't get it why can not just pull down a pallet and stun the killer when I'm in chase they never even swung and I still go down even though I pressed the button before they even swung meaning the game should register what I did before them.
Comments
is the issue here lag? or maybe pressing the wrong button?
I know to press R1(ps4) and even with and without lag.
PS4? oh boi, idk if that ever got fixed since i stopped playing like 2 years ago, but PS4 had some serious Desync issues, wouldnt surprise me if thats what happened.
The Desync was so bad that when i started on PC i sucked HARD at skill checks due to the timing being so different.
I play ps4 too, but I do not have this issue.
maybe the buttons are overlapping actions? did you ever remap them?
The problem is I tried remapping them and they end up screwing me over for example I was going to hide in a locker to escape a chase thing is once I entered I couldn't leave it. Plus it didn't seem to work right with action and interaction being the same thing for some reason.
You can separate action and interaction