INITIAlIZATION ERROR ON NINTENDO SWITCH

Why hasn't this been fixed it keeps popping up and I cannot play at all going on the third day Since release of the update I've done everything on my part to fix it wifi/delete and re-download dead by daylight/ it also says session expired when I push to continue after the initialization error.

20230803_114334.jpg 20230803_114324.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It must be certain regions. My Switch has been playing the game error free.

  • I have the same issue, it started right after I updated it, I really hope they do fix this.

  • Try syncing your date and time to the internet!! Mine wasn’t working ever since the update and I found a post on Reddit that said this worked and it did!! I changed my date and time for animal crossing but I changed it back so that should do the trick!

  • @carrie135 said:

    Try syncing your date and time to the internet!! Mine wasn’t working ever since the update and I found a post on Reddit that said this worked and it did!! I changed my date and time for animal crossing but I changed it back so that should do the trick!

    THIS WORKS ON SWITCH GUYS OMG YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER

  • oh my... ironically my time is set for time traveling on animal crossing... I'm gonna see if this works for me.


    edit: it works tysm!