BBQ Invitation Spawn Chance
Why are we getting like 1 BBQ invitation per like every 4 level 50 blood webs?
I'm literally spending more blood points looking for them than they're actually giving.
Why are we getting like 1 BBQ invitation per like every 4 level 50 blood webs?
I'm literally spending more blood points looking for them than they're actually giving.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Between the sparsity of the offering and actually having to be the one to finish the gen to get the BP the event has so far been a let down. I've just been bringing BPS and Event Cakes.
Yep, again killers gaining tons of points and survivors left behind.