When does BBQ event start?
I read it was supposed to be today but is there a certain time? I couldn’t find that info. The first one was way before my time so I’m excited to see what it’s like.
I read it was supposed to be today but is there a certain time? I couldn’t find that info. The first one was way before my time so I’m excited to see what it’s like.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
11 a.m. EST
Oh, that starts today? Dammit, BG3 comes out today.
Guess I'm not playing the event.
if it's supposed to be out today it'll probably start in a couple of hours. i've not heard it's supposed to be today though, so i have no clue 100% if it's today or not, but events release for everyone like ~2-3 hours from now (whatever range it is i forget)
so... what is this event?
I’m surprised they haven’t done more promoting for it since, from what I’ve heard, the first one was very well received.
It started alright. And I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Horrendous match after another...
Survivor matches I was getting either tunneled out or my teammates were just crouching in the bushes and not doing gens. Or keep trying (poorly) blind the killer
Killer matches went against super SWF's or just players that were way too high on MMR compared to mine (I'm not a great killer player. Yes, it's a skill issue for those who try to bring this up) Survivors who I shouldn't be go against.
And those rewards and BBQ Invitations aren't worth the hassle.