Survivor Super Vault Bug?

I was playing some survivor earlier with Made for This and Resilience and there were quite a few times where the killer was right behind me, and I vaulted knowing I was going to die, but they just simply didn't hit. It's like everytime I vaulted I got shoved an extra meter or two forward away from the window and I also vaulted it WAY fast than normal... I assume this is a bug?

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I am thinking that it is due to them fixing fast vault bug because before this update it was bugged and it gave us the same distance as a normal vault so being shove further might be that but I do think it feels a bit off compared to before.

  • If any mod can see this, I can help in this research by providing a video showing this happening. Playing spirit and missing 2 hits on the window when it felt the survivor gained way more distance than he should, avoiding the hit.

    Watch "DeadByDaylight - SMPlayer 2023-08-05 03-48-42" on Streamable.

    PS: Nicolas Cage did not have any perks to increase his vault speed/speed, no Made for This, no Resilience, nothing to help this vault.