When is Skull Merchant being addressed?

It's really surprising to still see such a busted killer in Dead by Daylight. Without a doubt, all 4 survivors usually end up disconnecting against her. Her playstyle is repetitive and majority of SM's just circle around chasing generators and not survivors.


Has there been any news? It is becoming a major concern. I am repulsed at the sight of SM.


I hope she gets a tweak soon..

Comments

  • @Bloodwebs said:

    It's really surprising to still see such a busted killer in Dead by Daylight. Without a doubt, all 4 survivors usually end up disconnecting against her. Her playstyle is repetitive and majority of SM's just circle around chasing generators and not survivors.

    Has there been any news? It is becoming a major concern. I am repulsed at the sight of SM.

    I hope she gets a tweak soon..

    me to brother !! me too..๐Ÿ˜ด

  • Edit: SM is being nerfed. Thank you behaviour ๐Ÿ’™