Nintendo Switch Initialization error since patch.

Ever since the August first patch I keep getting initialization error. It occurs at the title screen. I press A to continue and it proceeds through the login sequence until loading authentication info. Then it freezes for about 20 seconds while displaying the error but for provider ID it says to press here to display provider ID.


I've cleared the cache. Adjusted DNS settings. Opened the NAT on my router. Tried different internet. Reinstalled the game. Nothing had worked.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Since yesterday when I downloaded the update I’ve had the same problem. You literally can’t get past the title screen. I submitted a ticket for it and haven’t gotten a response. Such a bummer as I usually play with friends and now I can’t until it’s fixed. I’m surprised that a fix would take this long with such a huge game. Really disappointing.

  • Yeah everyone I know that plays on switch can't get into the game, kind of a pretty big issue imo.