Can I get DLC, that was removed from steam?
So I wanna get my self stranger things DLC, but I can't find it on steam, can I get it somehow? by activating related DLC key on steam or somehow also.
Tagged:
Mod
So I wanna get my self stranger things DLC, but I can't find it on steam, can I get it somehow? by activating related DLC key on steam or somehow also.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i have same problem
F.A.Q | Stranger Things Content - BHVR
Why will Stranger Things content not be available for purchase after November 17th at 2PM EST?
As with all live-service games, frequent updates, additions, and the occasional change are to be expected. With Stranger Things, our focus continues to be ensuring the legacy of these characters within our game for fans who have purchased them or plan to do so by November 17th at 2 PM EST. With the exception of the Hawkins National Laboratory, all Stranger Things content surrounding Nancy, Steve, and The Demogorgon will remain part of the Dead by Daylight experience.