After Match Found Status no Lobby Ever Appears...sometimes (Survivor)

Alternate bug title: Unreliable Match Finding/Joining

This issue starts when I will press Ready in the private lobby, and after a short time "Match Found" will be displayed. Then minutes can go by and nothing will happen and no lobby will materialize. I've also seen a situation where Match Found never happens and the game searches until I either back out or restart the game. After that a match will be found again within usually 60 seconds.

Triggers seem to include:

  • Returning to the private lobby after a public match completes
  • Cancelling Ready status
  • Backing out of public lobby
  • Backing out to the Main Menu
  • Simply starting the game and entering the private lobby, press Ready

Strangely, taking these same actions seems to also resolve the issue temporarily causing a match to be found and joining it as per usual... until the next random time it doesn't work.

I've been hit with this bug five+ times since the Nicolas Cage chapter. Before this chapter, match finding and joining was reliable and fast.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments