Strange thing happened when playing knight

I can't show a recording since I don't record matches but here's how it went.

A create a path and the gaurd sees a survivor does the usually "ooooo I'm mad now" sound and begins to hunt the survivor downs a pallet but the gaurd just doesn't go through the pallet they instead go around. Thinking must be something I missed I see the survivor run past the gaurd TOUCHING THEM and not go down the guard simply gave them a fist bump and continued chasing basically nothing.

What I'm saying is the guard ran past the hunted survivor and didn't down them even though they were right and I mean RIGHT next to them.

Comments

  • Dropping a pallet AFTER the hunt starts will block the guard, a fact not many people know.

    But it does seem to mess with their AI, which needs to be fixed.

  • When a pallet is dropped, for a moment count as "wall" so guards calculate for another route and then go around. Not exactly a pallet stun but works the same.

    Ran past part probably a random bug.