Spine chill perks
on the last game the spine chill perks don't activate when the killer is around me. It's activate only when the killer is in front of me. I don't no if it's normal or not?
Thanks
Tagged:
Not a Bug
on the last game the spine chill perks don't activate when the killer is around me. It's activate only when the killer is in front of me. I don't no if it's normal or not?
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the terror radius indicator has been removed from spine chill so it’s now back to its original function, is this what you mean?
They also changed it so that it doesn’t light up unless the killer is looking at you while in range. It’s a useless perk now; I recommend switching it out.