Killer Concept for Ju On the Grudge
The following is my concept for Kayako as a killer in Dead by Daylight:
Please give your feedback in the comment section. I'd love to hear opinions and ideas!
The following is my concept for Kayako as a killer in Dead by Daylight:
Please give your feedback in the comment section. I'd love to hear opinions and ideas!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I definitely would want a grudge chapter. I think us grudge fans should request this until bhvr accept this offer. I’m a huge fan of the grudge because of interesting Kayako and Toshio is. I think the grudge should be a croaking killer that can be heard and also terrifying she can crawl and hopefully they make it where she can teleport to lockers similar to dredge and Toshio should expose survivors when he stalks them