This game rewards griefers and punishes players who try to avoid them
I go to unhook Feng. We're both injured and I try to heal her up. Mikaela comes running toward us with the killer right behind her. (I had Bond; she wasn't taking an evasive maneuvers on her way straight to us; it was intnetional.) The killer targets me and lets them go. When I try to go to the next match, Mikaela comes over and spams the unhook action to ######### with my camera POV (good thing I'm not photosensitive; imagine if I was). Then she unhooks me as the killer shows up and I get mori'd (at least I wasn't slugged for 4 minutes!) Next match was against the very same killer and he repeatedly and specifically let the others go free just to hunt me down. (I could tell it was the same killer before reaching the end-screen because of their killer & perk choice). I left the match and I'M the one who has to be barred from playing the game temporarily!
Comments
cool story bro