Facing PC Blights are the worst

I don't understand how people say "it's a skill issue" Okay so how about this I'll get a little technical. With PC a player can us a program, their computer already has it or the mouse they have has a program built in to up the sensitivity of the mouse making it so when playing Blight you can turn your camera extremely easily getting hits someone on console can't due to the fact that surprise surprise its a console you can't modify a controllers sensitivity. Now let's throw in Blighted Crow and Rat two speed based add-ons and you have one of the worst things to face as you can catch up easily whip around corners extremely easily and get hits someone on console can't as easily due to the fact here's the funny bit. Their on console. Now is this cheating? No I don't see it as such has the add-ons are designed to make you have a speed boost. Is altering your sensitivity on the mouse cheating? I would say an I don't know more then likely not as it is the fact that it's just something that's there. Still with the fact someone on PC can pull this sudden around the corner extremely hard to dodge hits I just hate facing Blight because I have no idea how to counter a PC Blight because fun fact it's not a skill issue you try facing a Blight on PC who has both speed add-ons and can whip around corners. Now is every Blight on PC like this? No I don't assume every Blight is like that I just know once I get hit from a really fast Blight from around the corner and do a one 180° super easily the match is over for me as I can't counter him.

Comments