Broken keys and keys
Platform Xbox one. When retrieveing broken keys from dramaturgy or chests they don't seem to give option to mind channel. Seems to happen every key I pick up. We have dual xboxs and same thing was happening on both xboxs
Platform Xbox one. When retrieveing broken keys from dramaturgy or chests they don't seem to give option to mind channel. Seems to happen every key I pick up. We have dual xboxs and same thing was happening on both xboxs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hey xSnoochyBoochyx,
Did the Key have add-ons? Per Broken Key's description:
The Broken Key's power cannot be triggered by itself. Various objects can be attached to its jump ring, which channels the Broken Key's power into various effects.
Addons that were on the broken keys. Unique wedding ring, eroded token, gold token, and prayer rope. They broken keys work if I bring it into the game but if I get it from dramaturgy it doesn't seem to work same addons
Thank you for the extra information, that helps a bunch!