PC- Getting kicked by the server, no replacement bot takeover

DeadByDaylight.log


I got kicked from the server because EAC couldnt validate my account. Apart from the penalty to leaving a game(which makes no sense since its the server that decided that i shouldnt play) my bot bro wouldnt take over, but staying still the whole match.

I believe the character didnt receive a bot. since its not a normal disconnect, but still makes an and player in the match, ive seen more afk players lately, maybe this is the reason why.


Reproduce:

Step 1: Play a game

Step2: I was hooked, did a totem, healed with IS, repaired gen, started running and .... next step

Step3: Get kicked out from the server for the reason: EAC couldnt validate your account.

Step4: Now you have a penalty, and the rest of the team has an afk in their game.


Additional information:

Map:Saloon

My loadout: No offering, brown medkit without addons, Inner Strength, Sprint Burst, Small Game, Off the record.

Killer: DeathSlinger.

Frequency: Not the first time, but like every 50-100 match for the Validate thing. Bot not taking over is the first time.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments