Constantly Obsession
Played 5 matches and all 5 I was the obsession even though I did NOT use any perk that would cause me to be obsession. This isn't the first time and it happens frequently. Please fix this issue
Tagged:
Under Review
Played 5 matches and all 5 I was the obsession even though I did NOT use any perk that would cause me to be obsession. This isn't the first time and it happens frequently. Please fix this issue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In all 5 matches, no one used a key. It was all flashlights, med kit, or tool boxes. I have not played since I made this report, so I do not know if it continued. I am consistently the obsession every time I play. If it is just random happenstance, then the game configurations need to be adjusted so that players aren't marked as obsession 90% of their game play time.