Nicolas Cage perks not scaling with Luck?
Does Luck increase the chance of screaming again with Scene Partner? Does Luck give a better outcome for Dramaturgy?
Does Luck increase the chance of screaming again with Scene Partner? Does Luck give a better outcome for Dramaturgy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Luck only affects unhook attempts.
What a shame.
The luck mechanic is unfortunately something that the devs are not really interested in maintaining. It could give you more chance to find a useful item, or one with an addon. It could make the skill checks less likely to be at 4 o'clock. There are plenty of ideas that could be implemented if they wanted to.
Last time I used a luck addon, I got matched with a tunnelling Blight with the sweatiest addons. I won't be using that again.