What's your killer theme?
Do you listen to music while you play? Do you have a song that comes to mind when you think of or play a specific killer?
Feel free to share!
Do you listen to music while you play? Do you have a song that comes to mind when you think of or play a specific killer?
Feel free to share!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me when I'm playing Doctor
When playing sleepy boi.
When I'm playing Huntress with Yew poison or Trapper with extra coils
When playing Michael I think it's obvious that playing The Devil Within by Digital Daggers is a no brainer.
A classic:
(I love this thread!!!)
Made this song myself, works well as it's more of a momentum push to be a powerful force rather than being 100% evil. Definitely my own Killer Theme