Why is dead by daylight on ps4 not working
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue on ps4 for dead by daylight but I keep getting stuck at initializing complete it won't load after that I tried everything I uninstall the game 6 times did the reboot , restart even deleted my ps4 profile if anyone else having this problem let me know I wrote to dead by daylight bhvr twice also to resolve this problem I know its ps4 because I also own dead by daylight on Nintendo switch but there's no problem on there just ps4 I am bummed because all my characters and expansions are on ps4 account so please anyone let know what's going on or anyone else having this same problem
Comments
I'm having the same problem, im playing on ps5.
my ps4 nightmare edition disc wont go past initialisation complete but the downloaded ps5 version works fine