How do you know how far 15 meters is?
Just like the title says, I'm wondering how I would know what 15 meters away in the game is. The reason I'm asking is for a challenge where Huntress has to hit four survivors from 15 meters away with a hatchet.
Thanks!
Comments
Fence pillars are 8 meters apart.
Took first pic with a wall from Google:
1 title is 8x8m. A shack for example, is 8x8.
I've always just had it down to game sense, knowing how far these perks are working, and also the dimensions of the average shack, is actually pretty nice to know
For some reasons, I recognize the math that a title is 8x8. I tried to use maps’ size in meters divined by 64 and all were a round number.
I just checked the wiki and it shows by the number of titles now, no more meter squares
ThIs is exactly 8m which is also one side of the shack.