Unbearably talented nephew...

Finally got my hands on Nicolas. My god, it's so stupid... And so fun! Love you guys, keep up the good work! Except Merchant, I love all recent killers and new survivor ❤️

Nicolas is super fun. Although I almost forgot how painful and frustrating playing as survivor is.

Comments

  • He really does have some top tier voice lines. I wish they would do this for more characters.

  • @JoeyDonuts said:

    He really does have some top tier voice lines. I wish they would do this for more characters.

    In a hurry just forgot to write the gist of the post: it would be great if they add voicelines to other survivors. Ash definetely should talk during match (don't know how possible and expensive would be to ask Bruce again). RE squad also need inmatch voicelines.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3496229#Comment_3496229

    In a hurry just forgot to write the gist of the post: it would be great if they add voicelines to other survivors. Ash definetely should talk during match (don't know how possible and expensive would be to ask Bruce again). RE squad also need inmatch voicelines.

    Agreed. I've thoroughly enjoyed the Nic Cage lines when he gets picked up, or when he's opening the gates. Makes it feel more cinematic.