Can you use power struggle with plot twist?
I was curious if you can or not
I was curious if you can or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
You can but you need Flip-Flop too if you want to do it instantly.
Nah, I usually get founded near the end of my pick up so I don't need flip-flop to do it quicker
Power Struggle is based on wiggle progress, not recovery. Flip-Flop lets you drop the pallet immediately if you have at least 30% recovery (which gets converted to 15% wiggle progress). Without it, it doesn’t matter how close you are to recovering, your wiggle will be at 0% and the killer will be able to move away from the pallet in time before you reach 15%.