PS5 - Viral Video Trophy - Doesnt work. (Sadako - Killer)
On PlayStation 5 is bugged trophy called Viral Video as Sadako for applying Condemned Status.
I did it many times,
i tried kill survivors via L1 button when they had applied the Red circle of condemned status.
I ported to them from tv when they were near, also hit them.
They also had red circle but let them take off via vhs but nothing seems it work still have 0/30.
Comments
Bugged trophy still not fixed on PS4
what took so long to fix this lame trophy, Are they not aware of this people are stuck at 99% because of this unwanted bug.
Still no fix for this buggy achievement
got the achievement on this new update 7.2.2 🤩
Worked on ps5 now. Not just work, but also seems like getting at least 1 condemn will return all your bugged progress before.
I had 0/30 for months, played single onryo game with around 5 condemns, and after the match ended, I got the trophy to 30/30
Any updates?
Patch 7.2.3 - on PS5 trophy is fixed. Just got that.
I was also able to unlock the achievement on steam.