[Bug]: % dying recovery speed "Unbreakable" - italian language

Description: When i search this perk called as "Unbreakable" into italian language, i've this tooltip where the value of % is totally wrong (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i've the right value % of dying recovery speed. (Screenshot 2)

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2: The video of the Nicolas Cage is under reproduction

Step 3: I'm awaiting which the game is loading on the main menu

Step 4: I click on the "Play as Survivor" button on the main menu

Step 5:I choose the same character and i search "Unbreakable" perk

Step 6: I put the mouse over the image of "Unbreakable" perk and the game see this tooltip

Step 7: This tooltip has a wrong value of % of Dying recovery speed into italian (Screenshot 1)

Step 8: If i change into english language i've the right value % of dying recovery speed. (Screenshot 2)

Additional information

  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: v. 7.1.0
  • Language: italian
  • Platform: PC - Steam

Bug: "... Aumenta del 3520% la velocità di recupero dallo stato di fin di vita."

English translation: "... Increases dying recovery speed by 35%."

Right text into italian language: "... Aumenta del 35% la velocità di recupero dallo stato di fin di vita."

documents to add

  • Images
Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2023.07.27 - 14.52.58.59.jpg Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2023.07.27 - 15.01.29.27.jpg

I hope which your devs fix this % with the right value into italian language.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments