abusive steam ban

I've made suggestion asking voice lines for every character in the game and put this message:

I can't wait to hear Claudette comming to a wounded survivor and saying with a cute and kind voice "are you ok?" or "let me help you".

Or Evan swearing a good "Oh <bad world> this trap" when he carries a survivor and step on his trap.


Just because I put a bad world at <bad world> with an * to "censor" it, I recieved a ban for "Bypassing the Profanity Filter". Honestly, this is a non sens. In any ways, my message was offending to anyone and in any ways, my message has a bit of negativity. Congrats!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • We do not discuss bans publicly, if you have any issues or you want to ask for an explanation, please discuss it with the moderators via the message you received.