[Wrong text]: PC - Dead Hard - italian language

Description: Dead hard into Italian has been called as Morto Stecchito. While in the descriptions it is referred to as 'Duro a morire' . (Screenshot 1) In English, the name of this perk is correct. (Screenshot 2)

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2: The video of the Nicolas Cage is under reproduction

Step 3: I'm awaiting which the game is loading on the main menu

Step 4: I click on the "Play as Survivor" button on the main menu

Step 5:I choose the same character and i search Dead Hard

Step 6: I put the mouse over the image of "Dead Hard" perk and the game see this tooltip

Step 7: This tooltip has a wrong text into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Step 8: In English, the name of this perk is correct. (Screenshot 2)

Additional information

  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: v. 7.1.0
  • Language: italian
  • Platform: PC - Steam

1)Wrong text: "Morto Stecchito"

English translation: "Dead Hard"

My italian translation: "Duro a morire"

documents to add

  • Images
Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2023.07.27 - 14.52.06.03.jpg Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2023.07.27 - 15.00.54.44.jpg

I hope which this name will be fixed into "Duro a morire" in italian language.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments