Minotaur Oni Skin Visual Bug

The Minotaur skin is an Ultra Rare skin available for The Oni. There's a visual glitch right now only visible in the Killer POV, which has his horns missing and showing empty holes on the head (you can even see through them!). It happens at the start of every match as the camera pans around the Killer, and when the Killer does a mori, so my guess is that they are missing from the entirety of the trial. Examples below:

Oni at the start of the match.jpg Oni's mori.jpg 20230629232606_1.jpg Oni at the start of the match 2.jpg

Strangely enough, from the Survivor's POV, the horns seem to be fine, so this is only an issue from the Killer side. I play on PC so I cannot be sure if this happens on Consoles too.

Please help me!

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • This is also happening to another one of Oni's outfits. The Cursed Fate (my personal favorite Oni outfit) outfit has a visual bug where his horns don't appear in game is well as his teeth.

  • @crustydustysock234 said:

    This is also happening to another one of Oni's outfits. The Cursed Fate (my personal favorite Oni outfit) outfit has a visual bug where his horns don't appear in game is well as his teeth.

    I feel your pain! I don't play killer a lot, but this skin gives me a reason to, and the fact that it's bugged makes me really sad :(