Artist tome skin is FANTASTIC

such a beautiful color dress, glad we are getting something really diffrent for her

deep rift is good 2.

Comments

  • Oh I love the skin too. Glad Carmina is getting some love ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • I really dig the Deep Rift version quite a bit. I believe its her first weapon too that the ink has some color too it (deep rift blue).

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I really dig the Deep Rift version quite a bit. I believe its her first weapon too that the ink has some color too it (deep rift blue).

    other than her nasty prestige weapon i think so 2

  • I agree. It's really pretty and different from her usual cosmetics which is awesome. Glad she's finally getting some love.

  • For some reason she reminds me of Princess Diana (maybe the hair?), idk why it makes no sense. But I'll call it the Princess Diana skin from now on...

  • +1, this and the Haddie skin are both really good. Just wish the latter didn't have that silly backpack!

  • Pics please, I don't play anymore but would love to see it.

  • Love the deep rift weapon. Not sure about the hair yet (Especially the ginger variation) dress is okay, prefer her community chestpiece with the wings.

  • @burt0r said:

    Pics please, I don't play anymore but would love to see it.

    20230727094507_1.jpg 20230727094515_1.jpg


  • @CrowVortex said:

    Love the deep rift weapon. Not sure about the hair yet (Especially the ginger variation) dress is okay, prefer her community chestpiece with the wings.

    I hope the ginger part is a bug, the blond version that is shown in the rift selection screen looks fantastic