PC Steam - Random crashes

IT'S NOT A TECHNICAL ISSUE don't flag it as that because you BHVR team are getting a lot of these so it cannot be a technical issue for everyone, the game crashes randomly without any error, it can crash at the menu after you open the game, in the middle of a match, right after a match, literally randomly, to me usually happens on the first or second game, I updated the GPU Drivers, even Java even tho dbd doesn't use it, reinstalled dbd, removed any custom icon/custom perk skin I had nothing fixed it, all this happened after the Nicolas Cage patch.


Please fix this because it's happening to a lot of people, and again, it's not a technical issue because I have a high end pc and it never crashed, only after this patch and I believe the pinhead one after it came out

Edit: finally able to get a crash report AGAIN NOT TECHNICAL ISSUE:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000040


DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 121698235 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 121703286 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 93125745 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 93133532 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 94546151 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 94520065 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 95764 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 337585 bytes

Thank you

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments