Is there any way to fix the initialization completed error or do I just have to wait it out? PS4
Ive been trying to play for almost 2 days now and it still doesnt load. All I want to do is play the game bro.
Ive been trying to play for almost 2 days now and it still doesnt load. All I want to do is play the game bro.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, right now there is sadly no way to fix the issue. However behavior are looking into the the matter and working on a fix. But seeing how long it took for them to even recognize the issue I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes them a week or two. If you have anything else to add about this bug you should post that in the bug thread about the issue. It should be under my profile since I created the thread.