No starting chase in some killers
in some killer you wont start chase with a survivor unless you hit them but only temporally and the chase will be finished
Tagged:
Under Review
in some killer you wont start chase with a survivor unless you hit them but only temporally and the chase will be finished
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sorry for not adjusting proves but i think im not the only one
Yeah you aren't the only one, I just had that problem with Doctor and I can't see why. The only time it ever did start chase was a little later with the obsession and maybe it's having to do with Save the Best for Last? but I'm not sure.
can confirm happened twice for me with myers, chases won't start don't know why this is happening.