Spirit sounds on the hook?
Am I losing my mind or does anyone else hear this?
As survivor, I hear spirit's m1 sounds on occasion with the normal hook audio. This happens regardless of the killer.
I should clip it.
Am I losing my mind or does anyone else hear this?
As survivor, I hear spirit's m1 sounds on occasion with the normal hook audio. This happens regardless of the killer.
I should clip it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
May be bug? Nemesis M2, Clown broken bottle are universal too. Not sure if its bug or intentional, since alot of killers’ sound are universal (Demo, Oni are examples)
I'm saying, I could be hooked by Wesker and hear it. It's quite as if off in the distance but definitely present.
Seems like it's just me.