PS5 Random Achievements unlocking
Whenever I open the game, random achievements that I know I have not done are completed for whatever reason.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Whenever I open the game, random achievements that I know I have not done are completed for whatever reason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I THINK I FIGURED OUT WHY, I remember a bit back I couldn't get the dbd plat when I switched from ps4-ps5 BCS the ps5 ver wouldn't automatically unlock the prestige and progression trophies and there was no way to get them back bcs acc based or whatever BUT this update finally gave my trophies back! So it's most likely just Ur PS4 trophies coming back