Spine Chill not working at all

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : perk spine Chill never activated

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hooked 3 times perk never activated

Additional information

  • Meg
  • Spine Chill, inner healing, distortion and technician
  • Yamoika estate
  • 2 games

HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

Played on Xbox X

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Spine Chill does not work for me anymore. On PS5, played 2 rounds with Yun Jin against Cenobite and Sadako on different maps.

  • I'm experiencing this same thing. Decided to do some casual testing in a custom match and the perk only ever seems to activate if the killer is looking directly at you. Despite what it says in the description, the perk will only give you a visual notification if the killer is looking right at you.

    In my test games, the killer could be standing on the other side of the wall less than 3 meters away and the perk wouldn't notify me until the killer walked around the wall and looked directly at me.

  • @dyce99 said:

    I'm experiencing this same thing. Decided to do some casual testing in a custom match and the perk only ever seems to activate if the killer is looking directly at you. Despite what it says in the description, the perk will only give you a visual notification if the killer is looking right at you.

    In my test games, the killer could be standing on the other side of the wall less than 3 meters away and the perk wouldn't notify me until the killer walked around the wall and looked directly at me.

    Yes that's intended now, the perk will only activate when killer is looking at you in LoS now that they removed the TR indicator

  • @rororoxor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3493590#Comment_3493590

    Yes that's intended now, the perk will only activate when killer is looking at you in LoS now that they removed the TR indicator

    Was this in a press release? As it still has the same description it had, so I am going to assume that this is just a bug and the devs aren't that inept to nerf a perk that makes the game playable for many people. Speeaking for myself, I can't play the game without it. Being jump-scared by GF or Myers is not on my list of things I would consider "fun". As such, I have to waste a perk slot of Spinechill, no matter what. I literally can't play the game until they fix this (hopefully) bug.