As Cenobite game crashes sometimes when hooking survivors

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: I don't know if this is just a Cenobite bug but it's the only killer I've played but when I hook a survivor there is a chance my game crashes.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Just hook survivors I guess.

• How often does this occur: I have played two games and both games crashed at some point while hooking a survivor. One was Nick Cage the other was a Nea. Both were also on different maps. (I believe both happened on a scourge hook but I could be wrong)

I was using Discordance, BBQ & Chili, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, No Way Out with the addons Iridescent Lament Configuration and Torture Pillar.

DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.07.25-23.15.59.log DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Crashed when hooking a surv as Pinhead too. Also used iri Lament Configuration and Torture Pillar.

  • Same issue on PS4, only noticed with Pinhead so far (have only played a few games with Sadako otherwise).

    I was using different add-ons and perks if that matters.