Really wish Skull Merchant would be fun
I don't hate playing her it's facing her that's the problem. Four out of every five matches it's the same thing place drones at three gens and just make the game way longer then it needs to be I seriously don't get how they can find it fun since all their doing it just making super boring for both sides there is a way to make Skull Merchant fun I think everyone has found a way of doing so but yet she remains the worst killer to face in the game.
Twins are at least fun to face when they show up but their still fun because you have to remain aware of where Charlotte is or a way to get rid of Victor without being hit.
Even then for all the hate I have for Wraith he's still fun to face because I need to actually remain cautious of the environment.
Skull Merchant simple see that she's just doing a three gen and just wait out until the match ends either by waiting the two full hours or simply let myself die on hook because I have barely any idea what to do for the rest of the match.
Comments