Did Bhvr announce what was included with the Nicolas Cage chapter?
So chapters generally release on Playstation an hour + after the update. I assumed the chapter would be as usual, the character + a recolor of a single piece of the default outfit. So I decided I'm not gonna wait an hour for that, I'll just pay the 500 auric cells for Nic.
Now I see that the chapter is $10 and comes with a bonus outfit, which would save you about $5 if you bought Nic and the outfit separately. I would have purchased this if I had known beforehand but I never saw it announced anywhere.
Either way, Bhvr please make it more obvious if you're going to do something like this. Now I'm gonna miss out on the outfit because I'm not spending $10 on something I could have gotten for $5. And it's about time you let us pre-order DLC in the PlayStation store so we can make more informed decisions whether it's worth it to buy a chapter or buy the character/s individually.
Not a huge deal but oh well
Comments