Broken Michael Myers Mori
Now I've been playing the shape for a couple days Something I noticed about his First person Mori Is that I think his left arm is glitching across the screen And it's Real Confusing to me . They don't allow me to put any attachments on PlayStation But you could look At Michael Myers first person Mori to see for yourself. ( Or what could be a cooler option is to be able to choose if you want to have the first person Mori Or the third person Mmori when you're playing as Michael Myers)
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Looks like this is still an issue, here, i have a screenshot:
This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. It was creepy as hell.
This only seems to happen with a Mori via offering/Devour/Rancor but not Tombstone. During the latter you are still in 1st person mode but for some reason you are swapped to 3rd person during the other ones.
Edit: Yesterday on Borgo: