Is Bubba worth it?
I'm curious as to know whether or not Bubba is worth it. Since he is licenced you have to spend money to get him but I don't know if it is worth it or not. Any advice would be appreciated.
I'm curious as to know whether or not Bubba is worth it. Since he is licenced you have to spend money to get him but I don't know if it is worth it or not. Any advice would be appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends, on you really. I don't think Bubba is that strong but he can be a really fun killer if you master getting the most our of your saw charges and mindgaming loops well.
BBQ is a perk I still use a lot too, so if you don't have it I would definitely consider Bubba just for that alone.
Back in the day, I would've recommended him for his perks alone. But nowadays I'd say no:
Not to mention that his power relies heavily on collision and catching survivors in open areas, which means he's in the same boat as Hillbilly in that he gets worse to play with every new map release. There's been a shift in map design philosophy (for some reason) that favours heavy clutter and strict hitboxes so if you're playing a Chainsaw killer on Toba Landing, Decimated Borgo, Mother's Dwelling etc. expect to be clipping on tiny debris constantly.
He's probably the most fun simple Killer to play. Just run and swing the Chainsaw around. It feels great to down multiple Survivors with a simple Swing of your Chainsaw. He is a M1 Killer that can break Pallets slightly faster with his Chainsaw Swings, but he's still M1, so it's important to be good in Chases and Mindgames.
The only thing he'll take some practice is when it comes to the collision of his chainsaw. On some Maps these are a bit weird.
His Perks are not bad.
Overall i would say, that Leatherface is worth the Money.