Is the saw chapter worth it
Hi all, I'm wondering if the saw chapter is worth it. The pig looks cool but I've heard she has been nerrfed almost as bad as freddy. I heard tap seems pretty good though.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi all, I'm wondering if the saw chapter is worth it. The pig looks cool but I've heard she has been nerrfed almost as bad as freddy. I heard tap seems pretty good though.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the pig nerf is an ancient meme that does not apply anymore and lately she has got nothing but good changes to addons and basekit.
however she's still very weak and her perks aren't good same for detective tapp so I'd recommend a better chapter
for Survivor i recommend kate then Gabriel
and for killer you could try legion/wesker/nemesis/pinhead/plauge