PC - An unknown error occurred

Game worked fine for years then recently started getting kicked after every match with "An unknown error occurred" error message, and can't rejoin lobby until I restart the game. After every single match. Also, I can't upload image or attach log on website, I get 'permission' error?


Example


Step 1 : Boot the game


Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match


Step 3 : After every match get kicked with "An unknown error occurred" message


Step 4 : Can't rejoin lobby until the game has been restarted


Additional information


Any character

Any perks

Any map

Every single match


Things I've tried so far:


Restarting game

Restarting router

Verifying game files (steam)

Re-installed DBD

Re-installed Easy Anti-cheat

Removed and re-added DBD to firewall

Removed and re-added Easy Anti-cheat to firewall

Turned off Anti-Virus completely

Reinstalled to a different drive

Removed any DBD temp fodlers (appdata)

Contacted support

Confirmed windows is updated

Did ipconfig /release, /renew and /flushdns

Using google DNS

Confirmed NAT type was open

Tagged: Declined

Comments