Still don't get why Evil incarnated and Left for dead haven't been changed

I have Left for Dead because of a friendly killer but still getting the achievement now just seems almost impossible due to end game and the killer being able to close hatch. While something like Evil Incarnated I don't have because it requires two add-ons that take twenty years just to ready entirely, survivors being able to just enter lockers or DC to prevent it, matchmaking giving you a good team to face, the slightest miss causes you to down them and not be able to mori them and a bunch more.

I mean where did they go got a change because of hatch now spawning when one person is left why not at least change Left for dead and evil incarnated don't make them super easy just give the achievement something that at least makes it a little better at attempting.

Left for dead could be open an exit gate and escape during end game as the last survivor or same thing just X amount of times.

Evil incarnated simple just have DCs count as kills and if a survivor hops in a locker you can still mori them just so the achievement isn't unobtainable by a survivor simply dcing to prevent it.

Comments

  • Only one I had issue with was Evil Incarnate and I was pulling my hair out with frustration at that one but I kept at it and eventually got it.

  • Good on you for doing the achievements! I don't even have blight adept and it's far too late for that.