What Does Wesker Say?
Sometimes, when he throws me on my final hook he says something about "wasting my time" but I can't hear the beginning of his line because of my Survivors screaming and the Entity eating me. What does he say?
Sometimes, when he throws me on my final hook he says something about "wasting my time" but I can't hear the beginning of his line because of my Survivors screaming and the Entity eating me. What does he say?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“I tire of wasting my time with you”
Little things like this are why I enjoy having subtitles enabled, it also makes me giggle seeing what Trickster says during gameplay.