When is this going to get fixed BHVR?
Love getting a 4k and right as the game ends, this happens.. There's another post about it, but it's frustrating when it only affects you and you lose whatever you gained that match.. When will this get fixed?
Love getting a 4k and right as the game ends, this happens.. There's another post about it, but it's frustrating when it only affects you and you lose whatever you gained that match.. When will this get fixed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forgot that screen even existed
I got this today too and about 5 times during the event and also bloodweb errors that make the game crash
I've gotten DCed 3 times today - each time I immediately checked Steam and my browser and both were connected to the internet just fine. The progressive DC penalty has me thinking I'm done for the day - just hit 15 mins and don't want to give their servers a chance to ding me any more.