Mechanic's or Commodious Toolbox?
I usually never use toolboxes, but I want to start. Both of them are green in rarity. I plan to use them strictly for repair, not sabotage. Is 32 "charges" better at 50% or are 16 better at 75%?
I usually never use toolboxes, but I want to start. Both of them are green in rarity. I plan to use them strictly for repair, not sabotage. Is 32 "charges" better at 50% or are 16 better at 75%?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The amount of repair time a toolbox saves is directly connected to the charges it has. A toolbox with 32 charges will get twice the amount of gen progress as a toolbox with 16 charges. "repair speed" on toolboxes and addons means how fast you will use those charges, if you were to have 2 toolboxes with 32 charges but one has 100% faster repair speed the amount of gen progress saved would be the same but the box with 100% repair speed would get that progress twice as fast.
More charges tend to be better than repair speed since having more charges will get you more gen progress
There's an add-on that reduces your repair noises by 8 meters. Does that stack with the Technician Perk 8 meters for a total distance of 16 meters?
no idea but i can't imagine why it wouldn't