PC - Wesker Iridescent Uroboros Vial causes Virulent Bound to still instadown even if Expose expires
After having been exposed by the initial virus caused both by the Iridescent Uroboros Vial add-on, and having had the 30 second expose status time out, a Virulent Bound put me from healthy to downed/grabbed.
Cheryl Mason vs. The Mastermind on Gideon Meat Plant
Perks: Soul Guard, Blood Pact, Repressed Alliance
Killer Add-Ons: Egg (Gold) and Iridescent Uroboros Vial
Killer Perks: Can't remember but nothing that should affect this / cause additional Exposed status.
Explanation: Wesker brought the Iridescent Uroboros Vial addon, which causes all survivors to begin with an infection and be exposed for 30 seconds after becoming fully infected. While repairing a generator, I became fully infected and was exposed. After 30 seconds elapsed, I lost the Exposed icon. Not long later, Wesker came close while I was repairing a generator. I got off the generator and began running, but he hit me with a Virulent Bound while running. Rather than becoming injured, the game immediately recognized me as having gone down to the Virulent Bound, so I stayed in Wesker's arms for him to then hook me, despite being full health at the beginning of the encounter.
I would attach the PC Logs, but I get a permission error when I attempt to attach the file. It is a 7MB file and I am unsure if the site has a size limit. If you can advise, i'll be happy to add it to the report.
Comments
if your infection rate reached maximum, then apart from being slowed down, wesker can instantly put you on his shoulder if he slams you with his virulent bound (key here: slam, not throw)
that's a basekit ability of his power, not a bug and nothing to do with add-ons
Well let this be official proof that I am a moron.