Hex Ruin completely invisible?

Just had a game against a Legion who had Ruin.. but when I found all five totems, even cleansed two of them, the ruin was apparently still up and in play? Is there a bug where the totem just appears as dull?

My friend was spectating the entire game as I counted all five totems, which were all blank.

Was against a Legion on Preschool.

Blank totem in shack, school, solo gen house, basement gen house, and a rock in the middle.. all were dull. I'm completely confused or was this person just subtle hacking?

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Could this just have been the Legion's Ruin Addon? (Fuming Mix Tape)

  • Go into custom matches and get familiar with killer add ons if you can. It sounds like he might have been using a red add on called Fumming Mix Tape that basically acts like Ruin.