Im gonna join the next year cosmetic contest with this.
I don't usually like ghostface but this is a pleasant change.
Shirtless Ghostface. Hmm 🤔
I'd love swimsuits, like actual real swimsuits for everyone. However, we don't get to vote so I don't see much of a point sadly.
Community should get to decide :) just my opinion...
Im not in a eligible country. But I promise I will submit this to DBD cosmetics contest next year!!! Just to spice up DBD team in BHVR's HQ.
That's a cute swimsuit.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't usually like ghostface but this is a pleasant change.
Shirtless Ghostface. Hmm 🤔
I'd love swimsuits, like actual real swimsuits for everyone. However, we don't get to vote so I don't see much of a point sadly.
Community should get to decide :) just my opinion...
Im not in a eligible country. But I promise I will submit this to DBD cosmetics contest next year!!! Just to spice up DBD team in BHVR's HQ.
That's a cute swimsuit.